CC template version for REC linking

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:24:59 -0600
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi Karl,

I think you should exercise the discretion, when to switch over to the
new-formatted version.  That said, I would recommend at least that it works
in IE, and probably your gray-blocked intro section, "About this template",
be updated also -- at that point, it's probably better than any other versions.

The attached would be much better than the old (CR) template, and would
probably suffice until you feel ready to switch over to the new-formatted
one.  It is the same as I sent you on 1st August, except I fixed the
Foreword to be accurate.

I will try to look at the content, step-by-step, of the new-formatted one
soon, and will send any comments.

Cheers,