Re: SpecGL ICS for SpecGL

Hi Dom,

Le 21 avr. 2005, à 06:06, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a écrit :
> The good news is that SpecGL does indeed conform to SpecGL, since we
> have yes or n/a to all the Requierments. With regard to Good practices,
> there is one we don't pass: "Write Test assertions". Given what SpecGL
> is and its audience, I think this is OK, but maybe we should have a
> more
> formal answer as to why we don't?

Thank you very much for this report.

About Test Assertions: :)))
	I have maybe this wrong belief that the requirements as designed in
our document are test assertions. From this simple requirements, we can
define series of tests.
What other people inside the QA WG think about it?

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***