Re: SVG Tiny 1.2: reviewers guide

Dear Chris,

Thank you for this wonderful email.

Le 16 avr. 2005, à 13:21, Chris Lilley a écrit :
> The announcement of SVG Tiny 1.2 Last Call was just sent to chairs:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2005AprJun/0017.html

We have seen the announcement and we decided to make a review before
the end of your Last Call. It will take a bit of time, because the Tiny
SVG has a huge specification. ;)

> I would also like to bring to your attention a new appendix,
> Conformance to WQ Framework Specification Guidelines
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/qa-ics.html

Yes we have seen that and we are glad to see that the ICS is useful. We
have improved it for the next published version following comments
which have been made previously.

> This uses the table from QA Framework: Specification Guidelines, which
> is a normative reference in SVG Tiny 1.2, and describes the extent to
> which the requirements and good practices are satisfied. Each 'yes'
> entry links to the part of the spec which we believe satisfies the
> individual requirement or best practice. Exceptions are workflow-like
> good practices, which cannot be linked to.

Yes We have taken into account that. You might be happy by the new
version of the document that will be published very soon.

Thank you very much again. And we will contact you again with the
review very soon.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***