W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > April 2005

Re: Final Agenda: April 18th 2005 QA WG teleconf and AI completed

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:01:03 +0300
Message-Id: <c69c1235d2fb6c257ca5472f62b9c519@ontologicon.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org, Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

Regrets for today's call.

About my action item (SpecGL implementation report), I should have a 
draft for the WG ready by the end of this week. It's a big chunk of 
work, so it has taken a while.

Also, my AI-20050404-15  (LR/DD) Provide examples of legal problems for 
TDFAQ Question 7 is completed.

/Dimitris

On 18 Apr 2005, at 10:03, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:

QAWG telecon participants --

    Here is the final agenda for Monday teleconf, April 18th 2005. It has
a link to Tim's proposal, and an addition in routine business about the
SVG 1.2 announcement.

Lofton, you're up to be the scribe accordingy to:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/minuters

The principal topic will be SpecGL Implementation Report and answers
drafting assignments
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Apr/0033.html

Agenda
    =====
    Scribe: Lofton, Lynne
    Chair: Karl (probably with help from Dom)
    Template: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/telcon-template.txt


1.) roll call 11am EDT, membership

2.) routine business
         * mention on final Dublin F2F dates; progress on organization?
	* Test FAQ progress?
	* SVG 1.2 Tiny includes a completed SpecGL ICS! Let's make sure to
reply to them
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Apr/0043.html
	* SpecGL "cleaned" version available now

3.) SpecGL issue #1087
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1087
Tim took an AI to draft a proposal for inclusion in SpecGL as a
follow-up on our discussion with the WAI CG during our F2F; we need to
review it:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Apr/0037.html

4.) SpecGL ICS
As part of our resolution of issue 983 (as well as 1158), we need to
provide a completed ICS for SpecGL; we need a volunteer.
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=983
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1158

More generally, we need as many people reading the document from top
to bottom to find inconsistencies, etc. due to the # of changes in the
text organization

4.) Implementation report
Dimitris took an action item to draft an implementation report for
SpecGL, which will serve as the basis for our Proposed Recommendation
transition request; we need to review it.

5.) Drafting answers to LC comments
Let's review and agree on the proposed assignments for drafting answers
to LC comments
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Apr/0033.html

We proposed during our previous teleconference to publish an
intermediate WD to point people to our implementation of the
resolutions; we need a plan.

    Logistics
    =====
    Zakim bridge: +1-617-761-6200
    11:00am-12noon EST.
    code: 7294 ("QAWG")
    IRC, see: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2001/12/07-QA-logistics#telcon

-- 
Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org
Received on Monday, 18 April 2005 14:01:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:20 GMT