W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > April 2005

Draft Agenda: April 18th 2005 QA WG teleconf

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:26:33 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org, Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Message-Id: <1113387993.3928.105.camel@stratustier>
QAWG telecon participants --

   Here is the draft agenda for Monday teleconf, April 18th 2005.

Lofton, you're up to be the scribe; if you can't do it for some
reason, please make sure to contact the next persons on the list until
someone is available.
http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/minuters 

The principal topic will be SpecGL Implementation Report and answers
drafting assignments
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Apr/0033.html

Agenda
   =====
   Scribe: Lofton, Lynne 
   Chair: Karl (probably with help from Dom)
   Template: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/telcon-template.txt


1.) roll call 11am EDT, membership

2.) routine business
        * mention on final Dublin F2F dates; progress on organization?
	* Test FAQ progress?

3.) SpecGL issue #1087
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1087
Tim took an AI to draft a proposal for inclusion in SpecGL as a
follow-up on our discussion with the WAI CG during our F2F; we need to
review it

4.) SpecGL ICS
As part of our resolution of issue 983 (as well as 1158), we need to
provide a completed ICS for SpecGL; we need a volunteer.
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=983
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1158

More generally, we need as many people reading the document from top
to bottom to find inconsistencies, etc. due to the # of changes in the
text organization

4.) Implementation report
Dimitris took an action item to draft an implementation report for
SpecGL, which will serve as the basis for our Proposed Recommendation
transition request; we need to review it.

5.) Drafting answers to LC comments 
Let's review and agree on the proposed assignments for drafting answers
to LC comments
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Apr/0033.html

We proposed during our previous teleconference to publish an
intermediate WD to point people to our implementation of the
resolutions; we need a plan.

   Logistics
   =====
   Zakim bridge: +1-617-761-6200
   11:00am-12noon EST.
   code: 7294 ("QAWG")
   IRC, see: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2001/12/07-QA-logistics#telcon

-- 
Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org


Received on Wednesday, 13 April 2005 10:26:36 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:20 GMT