Re: too positive on extensibility...

From: <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:48:12 -0400
To: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

I think their verbiage is close enough for the real world. :-}

Lynne wrote:
>Its great that they point to our Variability document.

I wonder, though, if that pointer obligates ViS to say more about
extensions in particular, or even versioning. The context of the
pointer is:
"Extensibility and versioning are strategies... For more information
about how these strategies..., see Variability in Specifications."
That leads me to expect that ViS will have as much on that topic as it
has on Profiles/Modules/Levels.
.................David Marston