Re: [Fwd: Re: too positive on extensibility [was: random comments on 2nd LC of WebArch]]

Seems acceptable to me.  I believe they addressed our concerns.  Its great
that they point to our Variability document.   The only thing that bothers
me (but not enough to make a stink) is the new Good practice -
'Good practice: Extensibility conformance'

I don't know what extensibility conformance is?  And a Good practice
implies it something that you want people to do.  Glad to see the statement
below, stating that MUST NOT break conformance.   Perhaps the formatting
will help make this cleaner.

-lynne