Re: question during QAH preparation

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:49:42 +0100
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Le mer 17/11/2004 ŗ 16:34, Lofton Henderson a ťcrit :
> What are the pieces of "The QA Framework"?  Is it only QAH and SpecGL?  Or
> does it also include the supporting documents, Primer, ViS, and the
> test-related Wiki stuff?

Currently, SpecGL only cites QAH (which makes it look a bit short for a
framework); conversely, the primer mentions the 4 parts you mention too:
"
The QA Framework consists of these existing documents:
      * The QA Handbook, a sets of good practices that help Working
        Groups improve their deliverables and their schedules
      * QA Framework: Specification Guidelines, documenting the most
        important points to be addressed when designing and writing a
        specification
      * Variability in Specifications, which models how design decisions
        affecting conformance change the interoperability landscape for
        a specification
      * various in progress pages in the QA Wiki on developing a test
        suite
"
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qaframe-primer

I guess I'd favor the latter, and I think it would be worth updating
SpecGL accordingly.