current text of QAH

My current text for QAH is at:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2004/10/QA-handbook-ed

What I have done so far is listed:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2004/10/QA-handbook-ed#History

I am working through the list of stuff decided at Reading meeting.  What
remains is mostly:
** change Test Guidelines references
** simplify statements of a few of the guidelines & good practices
** sub-section titles consistent with SpecGL
** few more examples
** clean out notes to self.

I plan that this should be finished by CoB today.  None of it is
substantive, so it shouldn't interfere with vote to publish LC.

-Lofton.