Re: Optional Features

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:07:31 -0500
To: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>, <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
both GP B and C seem to have the wrong titles and don't reflect the
original meaning.
B used to be: Indicate any limitations or constraints
C used to be: address the impact of the option

suggest:
B: indicate limitations or constrains on the optional feature
C: address the implication of the optional feature

--lynne