Re: f2f draft agenda posted

On Mar 17, 2004, at 01:11, Lofton Henderson wrote:
> At 03:25 PM 3/16/04 +0900, olivier Thereaux wrote:
>> Ah! I now understand why I always had an empty agenda while looking
>> at /QA/2004/03/f2f ... We had the meeting in *march* :)
>
> Ummm... but I wrote the agenda in February.  Is there a convention
> here?  Date of creating the resource, versus date(s) at which it
> "applies"?

For our f2f I think we usually put it at the date where it applies, but
there is no strong convention. The fact was that I had created a
placeholder for the agenda in 03 back in january, and you eventually
created and used another one in 02, hence my confusion. All I did
yesterday was make sure people would only find one.

> I'm completely confused now.  When I click the link above, I get an
> old obsolete version of the agenda.

My mistake, probably. Thanks for your latest version, I've put it in
place, and added the links to the minutes. All should be clean now
(only one version, up to date).

Thanks for your help.

--
olivier