Re: f2f draft agenda posted

At 03:25 PM 3/16/04 +0900, olivier Thereaux wrote:

>On Feb 9, 2004, at 3:33, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>>The draft f2f agenda is at:
>>
>>http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/02/f2f.html
>
>Ah! I now understand why I always had an empty agenda while looking at
>/QA/2004/03/f2f ... We had the meeting in *march* :)

Ummm... but I wrote the agenda in February.  Is there a convention
here?  Date of creating the resource, versus date(s) at which it "applies"?

>I moved and redirected as appropriate, and will publish the summarized
>minutes under 03, not 02.

I'm completely confused now.  When I click the link above, I get an old
obsolete version of the agenda.  Attached is the one that we were working
from during TP week -- I was updating it a couple times a day, until I
started having the problem with Jigsaw on Tuesday (and could write to the
file anymore).

Please put this one wherever it should go:  /02/ or /03/ or both.

Thanks,