a dashboard for the QA Framework New Generation

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:05:21 +0100
To: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>, Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@sun.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi our brave spec editors,

I've started a "dashboard" for our work on the new generation of the
framework, where I intend to keep all the relevant
information/discussion that arises during our design phase, so that we
can find it more easily when time comes to actually implement our
decisions:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/QaFramework

Feel free to add other links and/or re-organize it more efficiently.