SpecGL and usability

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:02:29 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

I've started to noodle in the Wiki on what we needs to keep in mind in
designing the new generation of our documents, and esp. SpecGL:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/QaFramework_2fSpecGlUsability

The idea is try and identify what requirements we should put on SpecGL
itself to make sure we involve our audience as much as possible in the
document. I'll try to some concrete examples on how this could be
applied later today (but if not today, it'll have to wait till next week
since I'm off from tonight on).