TestGL draft

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 00:59:41 +0300
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

WG,

As promised during Wednesday's talk with Patrick, Lofton and Dom, I've
sent the document to Patrick for him to check.

Please note that I have limited the work to the following:

1. No proper layout since I want to gather all feedback and update the
document before publication, thought I'd do the layout at the same time
(this includes introductory/concluding sections)
2. I've tried to incorporate as much as possible of the old operational
guidelines. Here I want to note that

(i) I think TestGL should not consist of that many operational
guidelines (I realise there is a spillover from the old OpsGL, but I
think they fit better in QAH)
(ii) I think QAH and TestGL editors need to commonly decide what gets
put in QAH. Maybe we can do this before the next publication cycle.

Best,

/Dimitris