Re: f2f draft agenda posted

I'm disappointed at the small amount of time allocated for TestGL. We're
behind with this effort, but we do now have a public issues list. As
we've seen, it's difficult to get responses to issues by email -
scheduling time for group discussion seems to be the most effective way
to make progress. We don't get together very often, and I really would
like to push forward on this.

Is there any chance of shuffling things so we could spend more time on
TestGL?

Thanks...