Re: f2f draft agenda posted

I second that, in addition want to stress the importance of bringing
issues in sync with Spec and Ops (there's lots on terminology and
sorting out issues that are inherently process and should therefore be
in Ops, and issues that belong to a grey zone between the two). In
addition, we want to have a clear picture of our issues since many of
them have been posed by more than one person from different
perspectives.

Looking at the agenda draft (paste below), what about allowing for an
extra hour and a half during the afternoon (from QAF CR major
issues/wrapup etc)? Wrapup and future meetings is typically quite fast.
In that case, that extra time would need to be minuted by someone else
except for me since I'll take active part in the discussion.

Tuesday AM -- 0830 - 1200 -- QAWG topics
      Scribe: Dominique Hazaël-Massieux
      Morning break: 1015
       test questionnaire, results
     	 Mary Brady presentation,
	 test deliverables review/status,
	 overview of TestGL issues list (**),
           issue status update
	 TestGL/ET status and outlook.

Lunch break: 1200 - 1300

Tuesday PM -- 1300 - 1700
      Scribe: Dimitris Dimitriadis
      Afternoon break: 1530
	 QAF CR major issues (continued from Monday),
	 wrapup, future meetings, etc.