TestGL Issues list (alpha release)

From: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:06:10 -0800
To: QAWG <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Attached is a preliminary issues list for TestGL. It incorporates all of
the comments from minutes of our discussions in Boulder (even when I
couldn't understand what these meant) plus additional feedback from
Dimitris, Mark, and myself.

I modelled the format of the table on our SpecGL issues list, but
tweaked it slightly (hopefully you'll see the value of the changes I've
made).

Please review the issues, and send feedback. I'm particularly interested
in clarifications of the questions embedded within the text (most of
these are preceded '[PC]') but you should also feel free to respond to
the comments from [MS] and [DD].

Of course, additional issues will also be welcomed.

Thanks...