Re: versioning at the Tech Plenary

Addressing versioning seems to be a very good, next topic for the QAWG, if
(1) it isn't being addressed by the TAG or another group (2) the QAWG
continues to operate and (3) there is indication that this is a topic that
people want the QAWG to address.  An indication for (3) would be tied into
the response we get on our current SpecGL document. If people embrace
SpecGL and we don't have to struggle to get people to review and use it,
then that indicates to me, that our documents are useful and perhaps we
should think about topics for a Version 2 SpecGL - then we may have our own
versioning problem.

--happy, happy holidays
Lynne