Test FAQ: draft for discussion

From: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:44:07 -0800
To: QAWG <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Attached is a brief draft for a "Test FAQ" for discussion at tomorrow's
telecon.

You'll probably notice that I've recycled much of the material from
previous drafts of TestGL. However, the tone/style is very different -
I've deliberately tried to keep the language informal. Obviously this
would need a considerable amount of polishing if we were to consider it
for publication, but hopefully there's enough here to provide a basis
for discussion.

I apologize for the short notice, but since this is short, I hope that
you'll have a chance to read it over befor we meet tomorrow.

Talk to you then...