Table of Review Assignment for SpecGL Last Call, Nov 22, 2004

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:19:39 -0500
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
QA WG,

I have created a table to keep track of reviews of other specifications
using SpecGL Last Call, 22 November 2004
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/12/specgl-review-table

So far Lynne and Mark have completed their reviews with interesting
comments. Thank you very much. If you want to do more, let me know I
can assign you more work :p

  I put mine too. A few participants of the WG have not yet confirmed
that they were accepting to review the assigned specification.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***