Table of Review Assignment for SpecGL Last Call, Nov 22, 2004

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:19:39 -0500
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

I have created a table to keep track of reviews of other specifications
using SpecGL Last Call, 22 November 2004

So far Lynne and Mark have completed their reviews with interesting
comments. Thank you very much. If you want to do more, let me know I
can assign you more work :p

  I put mine too. A few participants of the WG have not yet confirmed
that they were accepting to review the assigned specification.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***