Conformance to SpecGL

From: Lynne S. Rosenthal <lsr@nist.gov>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 15:48:17 -0400
To: "'www-qa-wg@w3.org'" <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

We can think of how immplementations would confom to SpecGL in at least 3
ways:
1. no conformance. SPECGL is non-normative.
2. To conform, satisfy all the Principles. The techniques provide a way to
do this.
3. To conform, just address conformance inthe spec. Include a conformance
clause or if there is no conformance, include statements asto why not.
And/or where conformance is addressed.

I like #2 or 3. I think my preference is for 3.

--lynne