Re: Draft minutes of QAWG Telcon 2004-07-26

This is what I think.... (I may remember this wrong, but since no one has
replied, I guess my memory wins)

>At 02:12 PM 7/27/2004 +0100, andrew@opengroup.org wrote:
> >[...]
> >  LH: we agreed to split out appendix - primer & usage scenarios as a
> > seperate doc.
> >  Follow links on the mail [2] I just sent: item (2). QAH now references
> > QA roadmap.
> >  It's unclear what status of roadmap will be.
>
>#1:  In the initial breakout, I made it a W3C "WG NOTE".  Did we reach any
>conclusion here, what we want it to be at the next QAH publication (now
>planned for 8/27)?

I don't remember discussing this.  However, lets make it a NOTE: QA
Handbook: primer and user scenarios.

>#2:  So ... did we decide to leave it as QAPD for this pub cycle?  Or to
>change it to TSPD?

No conclusion made, so by default, leave it as QAPD.

--Lynne