Re: Conformance to SpecGL

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:13:33 -0400
To: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>, <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

We should discuss this - I am undecided as to whether there is such a thing
as conformance to SpecGL.  We did get input from Jeremy who stated that
conformance could be to the Principles.

As to proposed words.... I would stay away from mentioning test
assertions.  I'll try to think about this and draft something.

--lynne