Re: [SpecGL Draft] A.1 GP In the conformance clause, define how normative language is expressed.

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:05:51 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Le 06 août 2004, à 18:07, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
>  This was discussed and done on purpose -- put the most fundamental
> and important stuff up front, even if it overlapped stuff further into
> the body.  That in turn followed from refining your original outline
> into draft text.

For now I have suppressed A.1 GP "In the conformance clause, define how
	normative language is expressed."

to keep only C.2, we can still change the decision if needed. The
content is on the mailing list in this thread.

This somehow solves also the issue I have raised about terminology
		http://www.w3.org/mid/7461F6FE-E64F-11D8-91B3-000A95718F82@w3.org

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***