Schedule & Moratorium

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:34:19 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG participants --

After the telecon, some of us (qa-chairs types) were discussing the
schedule more:  postpone *all* parts until 25 May, versus publish QAH
before moratorium and do Spec + Test on 25 May.

We had decided in telecon that we would postpone publication of *all* parts
until after moratorium.  I was probably one of the main advocates.  I was
driven by paranoia that we'll get flamed again for piecemeal publication of
first-look at new-QAH.

The subsequent discussion has convinced me that we can avoid flames by
careful positioning and setting of expectations.  Also, Dom pointed
out:  if there is *some* publication before moratorium, then it can be
announced at AC Meeting, which would be good for our credibility.

Therefore, some of us think it would be okay (or better) to:

** FPWD of QAH on 7th or 10th May (the latter gives me a couple days after
vacation),
** FPWD of SpecLite and TestLite on 25th May.

What do other QAWG participants think?

-Lofton.