Re: another new version of QAH

It would be great if there was some connection between the 5 simple stories
and the stories within the QAH.  A reason to keep them is that as use
cases, it quickly orients the reader as to what/how the QAH is useful and
the fact that there are templates to use.

I suggest introducing it differently - something like.
Here are 5 use cases for using QAH.  Told as stories, they illustrate when
and how the QAH could be helpful to chairs and staff contacts.  They cover
five different situations that chairs and staff may encounter over the life
of the WG:
1. Think about quality early.
2. Jump-starting a testing effort
3. Test suite transfer
4. Test suite licensing
5. Test Suite processes

And then, have Story 1....Story 2.... etc.

lynne