Re: Preparation for F2F next week

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:25:58 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Cc: rousskov@measurement-factory.com

At 08:01 AM 10/10/03 -0400, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:

>Here is some information you may find helpful for our F2F meeting next week.
>5.  Visitor information, including links to weather, local restaurants,
>directions:  http://www.boulder.nist.gov/visitor-info.htm      Lofton will
>provide local directions - how to get from the Boulderado to NIST

If you have a car:  drive South on Broadway, which borders the Boulderado
on the west side.  Go straight through the major intersection at
Baseline.  NIST is at the next stoplight, on the right -- big campus, you
can't miss it.  It's not more than a mile or two.

No car.  Grab the southbound "Skip" bus on Broadway, right next to the
hotel.  They come every 10 minutes or so.