Re: SpecGL selling points: new draft

Hi,
on a similar theme I think we can angle this in two ways:
accentuate the positives of following QA process or accentuate the
negatives of not doing so. Both have their place but I think we should
aim to create an overall positive feeling about what we are saying.
One way to do this would be to start and end the piece with positives
and then introduce qualified negatives in the middle.

So as an example, I think that starting the piece with
"QA: take time now or pay later"
sets a negative and maybe preachy tone

Perhaps we can find a more cheerful opener. There's a folk
saying "A stitch in time saves nine" which is less -ve but it
may be a bit too parochial (perhaps only Brits know of this?).
Or perhaps "QA: Getting the best from your work/efforts" - a bit less
specific though but I hope you get the idea and can maybe come up with
something more pithy than my suggestions.

-Andrew