Re: Ops/Spec Reviews Organization

I have asked Tim Boland, who is the CSS QA moderator to review OpsGL and
apply it to CSS WG.  Then he and I will go through it, together.  Our goal
will be to see what CSS does - and complement them on it and for what they
don't do - identify the easy CPs to implement and also see which CPs they
won't implement and why.

lynne

--Lynne