Fwd: Re: QA WG Action Items reminder

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 08:28:52 -0700
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Dom (& Olivier) --

About AI-20030306-1, I replied earlier:

>[...]
>At 08:52 AM 10/29/03 -0500, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:
>>[...]
>>The following action items are overdue; please reply to the list to given
>>an update on their status or propose a new deadline.
>>AI-20030306-1: Send QA contact for Karl in the matrix (deadline: 2003-03-13)
>
>Void.  (Which means, I followed up on it one time, without success -- get
>them [WCAG] to give a "QA Moderator" name for  TheMatrix.  From Boulder
>f2f, I recall that Olivier is going to try to work with WCAG on
>in-reach?  Maybe he can get a name?)

I remembered from Boulder f2f that Olivier was going to be the close
liaison to WCAG, probably because of this from the Day2-am minutes:

>>Ops CR Plan
>>We have 6 WGs with which we are supposed to work. Current status:
>>- DOM -> no
>>- I18N -> why not? but no follow-up
>>- OWL -> yes, but with a second candidate in the WG
>>- SVG -> added to the agenda, but no news; taken on by Lofton
>>- WCAG -> why not? but no news; taken on by Olivier
>>- WSD -> on the agenda, but no reply; taken on by Dom

*If* Olivier is in fact going to be the in-reach close liaison to WCAG,
then I suggest that the AI be transferred to him with a new date.  Maybe
after the Tokyo AC mtg (since he will be there and maybe already planning
to liaise w/ WCAG).

What do you think?