Seattle AI about test assertions

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 12:06:26 -0600
To: Mark Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Glossary Guys --

As I was reviewing the TA-reqts topic, I noticed this in Issue 99 [1]:

" Discussed at Seattle face-to-face. Resolved that [...] the definition in
the QA Glossary should be the one that is in the verbiage of  SpecGL
Guideline 14. "

The referenced verbiage is at [2], and I notice that the QA Glossary has
not been updated as resolved.  (Might be best to wait until after Monday
telecon discussion of TA-reqts, but I doubt this aspect will change.)

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html#x99
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-qaframe-spec-20030210/#Gd-include-assertions