Re: SpecGL Use Cases

We approved this SpecGL use case, but it has a slight inaccuracy that needs
to be fixed...

At 06:23 PM 6/20/03 +0200, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>[...]
> >  ·       a Working Group has committed in its charter to a level AA
> > conformance to the Specification Guidelines for its specifications (as
> > required for AA conformance to the Operational Guidelines, for instance) ;

The "(as required...)" is inaccurate.  OpsGL AA conformance doesn't require
SpecGL AA conformance.  Rather, OpsGL CP1.1 (as revised) requires that the
WG make a SpecGL conformance commitment (of A, or AA, or AAA).  This is a
priority 1 CP.  Therefore it relates to OpsGL A conformance.

This would be accurate:

"* a Working Group has committed in its charter to conform to the
Specification Guidelines for its specifications (as required for A
conformance to the Operational Guidelines, for instance), and has picked
the level AA conformance level."

> > it uses the Specification Guidelines to assess the conformance of its
> > specifications at different stages of the specification life

-Lofton.