RE: Monday (28 July) QAWG telecon agenda [DRAFT]

Late regrets - meeting conflict

-----Original Message-----
From: www-qa-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-qa-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Lofton Henderson
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 1:55 PM
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: Monday (28 July) QAWG telecon agenda [DRAFT]

QAWG  --

Unless you are an optional attendee, please respond with regrets.  (Also
see below about 4-aug telecon).

Monday will be an optional telecon, UNLESS you are chair or OpsGL/SpecGL
(and ET) editor.  It will be a working/planning call for chairs and
editors, to firm up a realistic schedule for getting OpsGL and SpecGL to
CR+.

Goals.  Here are some things we need to nail...

1.) Agree on a doable schedule;
2.) Discuss how we will partition the DoC document(s) -- per-commenter,
per-spec?  or single large DoC on all issues and specs?  or other?
3.) How and by whom to produce DoC documents(s).
4.) Any stylesheet and/or XSLT transform needs;
5.) What to do if a commentor objects to our DoC?
6.) When to alert the Directors telecon people and try to schedule the
CR telecon(s).
7.) Both together (OpsGL & SpecGL)?  Or, OpsGL+Intro first, and SpecGL
maybe 2-4 weeks later?
8.) ...etc...

Others?

About 4-aug telecon
=====

On the agenda for the *next* (4-august) telecon is a discussion of our
new activity statements and charters.  Current drafts are:

- activity statement renewal
http://www.w3.org/QA/Activity-200307.html
- charter WG
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/charter200307.html
- charter IG
http://www.w3.org/QA/IG/charter200307.html

One issue/difficulty that came up in drafting these was:  what are our
Test Materials.  (We are required by OpsGL to document these in our
charter.)

Regards,
-Lofton.