NIST hosting the October meeting

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:53:52 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Everyone.

We are investigating NIST hosting the October meeting in Boulder,
Colorado.  A few things I would like to make you aware of, in case this
would cause a problem for anyone.

For security reasons:  (NIST is not open to the public)
1. Everyone will need to provide Name, citizenship, date of birth, place of
birth and address (I don't know yet if this is work or home address)
2.  Only those who sign up in advance can attend the meeting.

If this is a problem for anyone, then NIST should not host the meeting.

regards
Lynne