Resolved-to-closed: OpsGL LC-43 (QAPD template)

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:33:32 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

Here is an OpsGL issue to be moved to "Closed", per our procedure
[0].  Comments due before or at:  21 July telecon.  Otherwise, Closed as
drafted.

This is your chance to verify that you're happy with the drafted OpsGL text
for the issue resolutions.  See the issue resolutions at [1].  Each
resolution has a link to the appropriate place in editor's draft of OpsGL [2].

** LC-43 -- extensive comments on QAPD from PC/PF work (Boston).

The issue resolution/closure is effectively the much-revised QAPD Template
itself [3].

Also feel free to comment on the text of issue "Resolution" itself, in
[1].  These substantively match what we propose for our Disposition of
Comments response document(s).

Regards,
-Lofton.

[0] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003Jun/0092.html