Frm:Intro for Monday

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:22:59 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

Ref.  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/01/qaframe-intro-20030129

This is a substantively complete version of "QA Framework: Introduction",
that I propose should be the basis of the planned Last Call resolution at
Monday's telecon.  It should need only editorial improvement and pubrules
alignment.  It includes a proposed SoTD (Status) section, so please have a
look at that also.

If you see any editorial glitches, please point them out (by Monday).  Note
that I have not taken the time to get all of the links sorted out properly,
so apologies in advance for broken links.

Regards,