WG version of OpsGL for Monday

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:43:31 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

At [1] is a substantively complete version of OpsGL, that I propose should
be the basis of the planned Last Call resolution at Monday's telecon.  It
should need only editorial improvement and pubrules alignment, the latter
including fixing of links to referenced resources, etc.

Its key criterion for Monday is that it accurately reflect QAWG's
resolution of all substantive OpsGL issues.

If you see any editorial glitches, please point them out (by Monday).  I
have spotted a couple places where I forgot to remove some "Ed note." to
myself.

You will see, also, that I have drafted the SoTD (Status) section.  Feel
free to comment on that.

At [2] is a substantively correct version of our guideline-sorted
checklist.  [3] is a placeholder for the priority-sorted checklist
(ICS).  I'll try to provide that, similar to priority-sorted SpecGL
checklist, before Monday.

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/01/qaframe-ops-20030129