SpecGL Techniques document

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:34:46 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Karl

Attached is the NIST assignment to provide techniques for SpecGL.  We did
our best.  We used the 18 Dec SpecGL document, but modified  several CPs to
reflect the revisions that the WG decided upon (e.g., the CPs in GL1, 3)

  We didn't provide a technique for each checkpoint - in some cases, we
didn't know what to put.  In other cases, the checkpoint seemed so obvious
that it seemed stupid to say "list the items".

--Lynne