Last call - form

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:30:33 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hello!

I'm working today (a week late - my apologies) on the LC form.
I've made good progress in adapting (and cleaning up) the scripts
created bt Martin Duerst for the charmod LC, however, some things are
necessary to finish this job.

I need :
	- the outline of both documents
	- to know whether we will use www-qa as the list for LC public comments
	- to know whether we will use the issues list only or whether we will
have  a "homepage" for the LC. I suggest we use /QA/2003/02/LC (that's
where the forms are)

I think that's all I need to finish the forms and scripts.
--
Olivier