Re: Last call - form

QAWG,

On Monday, Jan 27, 2003, at 15:30 Asia/Tokyo, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> I'm working today (a week late - my apologies) on the LC form.

Here we go:

http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/02/LC/ is the placeholder for LC.
http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/02/LC/Ops has the form for Ops
http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/02/LC/Spec (guess!)

Comments on the forms welcome, you can test the system as you wish, it
will only spam *me* with your comments for the moment. :)

--
Olivier