RE: List of people to contact for Last Call

I would add XML Protocol WG, XML Schema WG and XQuery WG.

XML Protocol WG is one of the first WG to adopt our practices like Test Assertions. They were very interested and attentive to our feedback.
Chair: David Fallside, fallside@us.ibm.com

XML Schema is doing interesting and sound test-related work right now, constructing QA process document, Test task force, etc.
Chairs: Dave Hollander, dmh@hpsgml.fc.hp.com ,
	C M Sperberg-McQueen (cmsmcq@uic.edu)

Members of XML Query WG gave us certain feedback on the documents earlier and were always interested in the outcome. They may start testing work soon.
Chair: Paul Cotton (pcotton@micrsoft.com)

> Question:  we have a Team email for all, a Chair email for most (but not
> all).  Do we send to:
I would send to chairs and the team. Some of the groups have test task force which will do the reviewing.

Thanks