W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > January 2003

Re: List of people to contact for Last Call

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:36:02 -0700
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20030122112752.0286d610@rockynet.com>
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Thanks Karl.

All -- any comments on the list of WGs?  If not, we will adopt Karl's 
suggestion to contact all of them.  I have the AI, and I'll do it by this 
week's end, to draft the solicitation message to them.

I propose that we visit this briefly in Monday (1/27) telecon, resolve any 
comments, and then send it to the email addresses below.

Question:  we have a Team email for all, a Chair email for most (but not 
all).  Do we send to:

1.) team only
2.) chairs only
3.) both for all WGs
4.) both for only those below that have both addresses.

In two examples that I have looked at (Xforms and XML 1.1), it looks like #2.

-Lofton.

At 05:20 PM 1/7/03 -0500, you wrote:

>Action Item:
>A-2003-01-06    List of people and Group to contact for
>                 Last Call Review. Beginners and Experimented
>                 good relationship with QA
>                 chairs/team mail address
>                 We will send a personalized and individual email to each 
> person.
>Due Date: 2003-01-07
>Status: Done
>
>+ Proposed list of Team and Chairs to contact
>
>CSS             Team    Bert Bos <bbos@w3.org>
>                 Chair
>DI              Team    Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
>                 Chair   Roger Gimson <roger_gimson@hpl.hp.com>
>WebOnt          Team    Dan Connolly <danc@w3.org>
>                 Chair   Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
>WebServices     Team    Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
>                 Chair   Mike Champion <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
>I18N            Team    Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
>                 Chair
>HTML            Team    Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
>                 Chair   Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
>DOM             Team    Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
>                 Chair   Ray Whitmer <rayw@netscape.com>
>MMI             Team    Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
>                 Chair   Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>
>P3P             Team    Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
>                 Chair   Lorrie Faith Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
>PF              Team    Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
>                 Chair   Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
>
>--
>Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
>           http://www.w3.org/QA/
>
>      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---
>
Received on Wednesday, 22 January 2003 13:34:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:12 GMT