Test Task Force Charter comments

Dimitris

Some suggested changes on the TTF Charter.

For Mission I suggest the following reword:
The mission of the QA WG Test Task Force (TTF) is to ensure that guidelines
in the QA test guidelines documents are put into practice by W3C Working
Groups.

For Scope, I suggest the following reword and additions.
The TTF scope is to:
·       Ensure the use of practices required by the QAWG Guideline documents.
·       Provide technical expertise to assist and support W3C Working
Groups in providing Test Materials for their specifications.
·       Find tools that implement the QAWG Guideline techniques and where
there are none, prototype or participate in the development of a tool.

In addition, the TTF produces in association with others or on its own,
Test Frameworks to ensure that test materials produced in the W3C Working
Groups can be used, where applicable, by others.

-Lynne