My Action Items

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 05:04:28 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

All,

Apologies for having been inactive and late with my action items.

As far as AI-20021008-10 (generate feedback from the Document
Technology Survey done in the autumn), and AI-20020624-05 (thread on
testable assertions) are concerned, I'll allocate some travel time to
re-read the postings and documents and should have them ready for the
meeting (depending on internet access during meeting time) or the
second day.

A far as AI-20021010-05 (draft informative wording on dependencies
between specifications) is concerned, should this still be active? I'm
afraid too many drafts of the document I should have written for have
passed, so it may need to be closed. Let's discuss this during the F2F.

/Dimitris