Re: draft QAWG Process Document

Peter (& Lynne & All),

This topic is on the agenda for Monday afternoon.

In order to have a productive discussion, we should have a list of topics
and issues that we want to look at.  Could you and/or Lynne take the lead
in trying to put together at least a minimal topics list?  You probably
came up with some questions and topics during your editing, and Lynne --
original author of the outline -- probably has some as well.

All -- if you have any topics or issues, please send mail to the QAWG list.

Thanks,
-Lofton.