TM license topic at Boston

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:14:52 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Although [1] implies that the Test Materials license topic will be Friday
morning at 5:30am PST, maybe we ought to give Kirill a break.

Joseph in fact is available between lunch and 3pm on Thursday.  I propose,
then:  "TM license" at 1:15pm Thursday for 30-60 minutes.

Does this work for everyone who is interested to participate in the
topic?  Please let me know before the end of the week if it does not work
for you.

Note.  Lunch is buffet style, between 12 and 2pm, at Chairs' discretion
[2].  So I'm thinking 12 - 1pm for lunch.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/03/f2f
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/10/allgroupoverview/#Meals