Has anybody received the updated presentation?

From: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@sun.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:54:11 -0800
CC: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Sorry for the noise. I've now tried twice to send out an update to our
Boston presentation (attached as a zipfile, since I used slidemaker).
Both messages appear to have been sent, but neither has been delivered
to me. (I have received another message addressed to the alias). The
attachement was kind of big (500K), and I'm on a slow connection, so I'm
wondering whether something went wrong.

Thanks...