Re: QA Matrix, RDF entries

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:17:00 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Le mer 17/12/2003 ŗ 09:08, Jeremy Carroll a ťcrit :
> Looking at the QA matrix
> http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix.html
>
> I note the following aspects concerning the RDF PR documents
> 1) RDF Schema does not have conformance clauses

The QA Matrix doesn't claim that it does. Or did I misunderstand what
you meant?

> 2) The test suite covers aspects of RDF Syntax, RDF Semantics, RDF Schema and
> RDF Concepts (although it is not a conformance test suite for any of these)

OK, I've added Test Suites entries for these various specs.

> 3) there is an RDF validator hosted at www.w3.org/RDF/Validator that checks
> syntax against RDF Syntax, and also some constraints from the abstract
> syntax, in RDF Concepts

The RDF Validator is now bound to both of these specs.

> PS for OWL there is more than one validator, none of which are hosted at the
> W3C - typically they validate the syntax only

Could you send us the URLs of these services, so that we can link to
them from the matrix?

Thanks for the updates,