Re: QA Matrix, RDF entries

Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux wrote:

> Le mer 17/12/2003 09:08, Jeremy Carroll a rit :
>
>>Looking at the QA matrix
>>http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix.html
>>
>>I note the following aspects concerning the RDF PR documents
>>1) RDF Schema does not have conformance clauses
>>

> The QA Matrix doesn't claim that it does. Or did I misunderstand what
> you meant?

Sorry I was misreading the validator link ...
the link seems to be broken, and as far as I am aware VRP has not been
updated to conform to the latest RDF Schema PR. (i.e. afaik it still harks
back to the old CR from 2000).

>>2) The test suite covers aspects of RDF Syntax, RDF Semantics, RDF Schema and
>>RDF Concepts (although it is not a conformance test suite for any of these)
>>

> OK, I've added Test Suites entries for these various specs.
>

>>3) there is an RDF validator hosted at www.w3.org/RDF/Validator that checks
>>syntax against RDF Syntax, and also some constraints from the abstract
>>syntax, in RDF Concepts
>>

> The RDF Validator is now bound to both of these specs.
>

>>PS for OWL there is more than one validator, none of which are hosted at the
>>W3C - typically they validate the syntax only
>>

> Could you send us the URLs of these services, so that we can link to
> them from the matrix?

Looking at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/impls#Implementations

I would suggest